For almost 30 years, the workers’ compensation lawyers at Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C., have upheld the rights of injured workers throughout Massachusetts and the neighboring states of Rhode Island and New Hampshire. The workers in these states are the fabric of our community. We are proud to serve them by fighting for the benefits they deserve.
What We Do
Because we focus on securing workers’ compensation benefits for injured and ill workers, we have developed a wealth of skill and experience in this area of the law. At Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C., we know how to effectively and efficiently manage claims from start to finish. We can fill out the necessary paperwork. We can collect the medical records. And we can work with experts to assess the nature and extent of your condition.
Above all, we can aggressively advocate for you before administrative law judges and make sure you get the benefits you deserve. We will pursue all available options, including:
- Workers’ compensation benefits
- Third-party negligence claims
- Social Security disability benefits
- Accidental disability retirement benefits.
Even though we always try to resolve a claim through negotiations with employers (and their insurance companies), we are always prepared to go to a hearing or trial to protect our clients.
Who We Serve
Our workers’ compensation attorneys and highly dedicated and professional legal staff represent workers who have suffered a job-related injury or illness in communities throughout:
- Suffolk County
- Rhode Island
- New Hampshire
- Merrimack Valley
Please click on the links above to learn more about these communities, including their local medical facilities where you can get treatment for your job-related injury or illness and Department of Industrial Accidents (DIA) offices the serve those areas.
Get Legal Help Today! Contact a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Today From our Boston office, we represent injured workers throughout Massachusetts, as well as Rhode Island and New Hampshire residents whose injuries occurred in Massachusetts or who were hired in Massachusetts but injured out of state.
If you want to work with a firm with almost 30 years of experience in workers’ compensation law and a record of successfully representing injured and ill workers, then call us today toll free at (800) 367-0871 or complete our online form. We can provide a free consultation and get started on your case immediately.
- Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Boston Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Essex Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
- Middlesex County Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
- Norfolk Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Plymouth Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Serving Rhode Island
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Serving New Hampshire
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Serving Merrimack Valley