Is ADR Right for Your Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation Case in Boston, Massachusetts?

If you’re a city, state, or county employee in the state of Massachusetts, you may be wondering, is ADR right for your workers’ compensation case in Boston, Massachusetts?  If you’ve been a municipal employee and were injured on the job, then ADR, or Accidental Disability Retirement, may be a good option for you.  The law firm of Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C. of Boston, Massachusetts understands the various types of workers’ compensations available, including ADR, and can help you file your claim.

What Is Accidental Disability Retirement and Who Is Eligible?

If you are a municipal employee or a member of a union like the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME), and you were hurt at work and can no longer do your job, you need to ask, what is accidental disability retirement, and who is eligible?  Accidental Disability Retirement, or ADR, is like a specialty form of social security disability that is for city, state or county employees.  If you haven’t already filed a workers’ compensation claim, you must file for this type of claim within two years of the work-related injury.  You will need a medical examination and medical evidence that you’re disabled.  This process can get complicated, so it’s smart to hire an experienced workers’ compensation attorney like the law firm of Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C. of Boston, Massachusetts.

Call to Schedule a Free Consultation with an ADR Attorney in Boston, Massachusetts Today

If you’re a municipal employee and you’ve been hurt at work, call to schedule a free consultation with an ADR attorney in Boston, Massachusetts today.  The law firm of Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C. is based in Boston, but we also serve Suffolk County including Boston, Jamaica Plain, and Revere; Middlesex County including Cambridge, Framingham, Lowell, Malden, Newton, Somerville, and Waltham; Norfolk County including Brookline; Essex County including Haverhill, Lawrence, and Salem; Worcester County including Fitchburg, Leominster, and Worcester as well as Plymouth County including Brockton and Plymouth.  Call us at 800-367-0871 and let us guide you through the process.

Workers’ Compensation